Getting Support for Your Training
It’s very important you know how to use JoiningTogether Training properly, so you can benefit from all of the fantastic features that the JoiningTogether Workshop and online training system offers.
Whilst we pride ourselves on how easy JoiningTogether is to use and learn, we want your team to be confident with using the system from the get-go, which is why all new students come with online training, so your team can be ready to use the training system from day one.
If you require additional online training, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book it or simply click here to get support now.
Is there a particular topic or feature that you would like some thorough training on?
Let our support team know when you enquire, so they can prepare the training session around that section(s) of JoiningTogether.
Training can be provided online through Join.Me web interface or over a conference call, you can have one person or your entire team participate.
Getting Help: Best Practices
We strive to provide you with the best level of student service with fast and relevant responses. Following these guidelines will allow us to assist you in the best possible way, and to provide you with a speedy and efficient answer your support request. Please, help us help you.
Student Help Center – We have a comprehensive knowledge base that can help with 90% of all requests. Our knowledge base is kept up to date and verified for accuracy after each JoiningTogether intake. We prefer that you seek all ‘how do I…’ information from the Help Center before you contact us for support.
Lesson Assistance – For help and assistance with an individual lesson in the JoiningTogether program, we recommend using the Need help with this lesson? feature inside each lesson. For more information on this feature, please refer to this article.
Email & Tickets – You can email us at email@example.com or create a new request online.
Billing Enquiries – For all accounts and invoice inquiries you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org, please ensure you provide the invoice number and a brief description of your inquiry. We do not provide assistance relating to accounts or billing via our phone support.
Phone Support – For urgent support, you can contact our office via phone by calling us on 07 3810 2700, Monday to Friday. We are available from 9.00am to 4.30pm AEST (or AEDT).
Email Us at Any Time – Remember you can also send an email to support (email@example.com) at any time and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Tips when contacting us for assistance;
- When contacting us about a particular listing, always have the module and lesson details handy.
- Always send a fresh email for any new support queries. Do not reply to an old email or forward an old support request with your new request on it.
- Where possible, attach a screenshot of the problem you are experiencing
- When responding to an email from our staff, never modify the email subject line, this allows our Help Center to track all correspondence relating to your specific request.
- If you are calling on behalf of another person or a student undertaking this training, always verify the problem yourself first. This way you will be able to answer any questions our support personnel may have.
- When contacting us outside of our business hours for emergency support, please ensure that you leave your full name, office name, any relevant lesson details and a short description of your problem. This helps us investigate the problem faster and provides our field staff with the required information necessary to get back to you.
- We recommend that you bookmark this page so that you can quickly access this information again in the future.
General phone support is provided to students with a valid enrolment between 9.00am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, AEST (Brisbane).
07 3810 2700
For phone support, you can call us on 07 3810 2700 or +61 7 3810 2700 if you are an international student.
If you are calling with a ‘How do I…’ question, we encourage you to browse through the JoiningTogether Help Center FAQ Section to learn more about our training methodology first.
Click on the Message Stick below to connect with our team